Monday, November 2, 2009

Welcome to The Pursuit Of Etsyness!

Welcome dear Etsians to The Pursuit Of Etsyness!

As a constantly developing artist and etsian, I thought it would be a great idea to gather all that I have learned in my short time on Etsy on a blog filled with thoughts, tips, tutorials and features. So many wonderful Etsy artists have helped me along the way, and I hope to be able to do the same by posting my adventures as I navigate the world of Etsy!

Future post topics to include:
-How to set up your social networks for more exposure
-Facebook, twitter tutorials
-How to take eye catching photos
-Blog success
-Finding your niche

I hope you will join me and take the time to post your own tips and comments! Guest bloggers are most surely welcome! If you might have an interesting tutorial, suggestions on how to improve shop traffic, or other Etsy related advice please contact me at jewelsofsaraswati@gmail.com. I would love to hear from you!

3 comments: